Our customers are important to us. We would love your feedback about ScreenRetriever!
What Experts are Saying:
“ScreenRetriever works in two ways. You can record everything your child does or, if you have another computer at home, you can view what they’re doing in real time from the other PC. “I installed a free trial version on both my desktop and laptop and the program works as advertised. The software was easy to install and equally easy to uninstall. You do need a password to make any changes or to view your child’s screen from a remote PC.”
“As I’m writig this post on my desptop PC, I can see everything I’m typing and viewing from my laptop. It only works on a PC on the same network. There is no remote viewing via the Internet but if you want to review what your child does when you’re not at home, you can opt to have the software record everything and view it later.” The software itself, from what I can tell seems very well crafted.” -Larry Magid, Technology Jounalist for CBS News, Internet Safety Advocate-Connect Safely.org, SafeKids.com, and Journalist for CNet, and Huffington Post
“ScreenRetriever provides complete visibility into everything happening on a child’s computer without sacrificing the trust between them and their parents.” -Lori Getz, internet safety specialist, founder of CyberEducation Consultants
“ScreenRetriever is one of the best, most useful software programs we’ve tested so far. We think it’s a great tool that can greatly benefit a parent’s relationship with their child when it comes to online safety. “ScreenRetriever, is a monitoring program that allows parents to record and remotely view their children’s computer screen in real time. The program lets you “check-in” on your children from time to time without being too intrusive. “I found ScreenRetriever to be a well-rounded program; it does what it claims to do and I didn’t encounter any bugs or problems.” -Yoursphere.com – An Internet Safety Website for Parents and Children
“I have to say I indeed was impressed with it [...] It offers parents a tool to help keep their kids safe online,” said Kline, an Internet safety expert who has spoken at many schools, said while some children can handle the freedom of the Internet and don’t need a lot of oversight, others need help. Parents have to be involved early, when their children are in elementary school.” -Mark Kline, Psyd, a clinical psychologist, associate director of Human Relations Service in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts, and internet safety expert
What Parents are Saying
- “It is wonderful! I tried several filtering software products, but they bogged my system down to almost unusable. This software doesn’t do that at all. Plus, the more I thought about it, the more I liked this. With filtering, my kids never get a chance to see something inappropriate or go where they shouldn’t online (which feels good to me right now). But when they are on their own, they will deal with those things and I won’t be there to help them learn to navigate it properly. With ScreenRetriever I can see more of where their hearts are since they can go where they choose online. Then we can deal more effectively with those heart issues and not just mask them for a time. Since they are teenagers they have to be online for school, plus they need to learn computer skills. So I am very thankful for ScreenRetriever where I can monitor their activities. I feel SO much better with this tool. Thank you for creating this software!” J.T
- “This program/service has been a wonderful way to add a layer of protection to our children’s use of the computers and the internet.” L.M.
"We bought screen retriever because we could not believe what filters (on our family control software) were letting through. Other times, the filters blocked completely innocent sites. Worthless." TJ
- This is what I said to my daughter- “I want you to know that I know what you’re doing online and with ScreenRetriever I know what you’re doing. “ It’s about parenting. T.L.- a Dad
- “I have to say ScreenRetriever’s extremely helpful, especially having children needing to use their computers for homework.” R. S.
- One Dad says this about ScreenRetriever – “It is the best parental control software I’ve seen, and it has given our daughter the freedom to go on You Tube, the internet, etc. She likes it as much as we do.”
- “Screen Retriever gives me much needed peace of mind while my 13 year-old uses the computer in her room. Now I can work downstairs on my machine and keep an eye on what she’s doing with just a quick glance. I don’t have to worry about her forming bad homework habits, cyberbullying and other online misbehavior.” – JR, father to a 14 year old 8th grader, Boston, MA
- “Knowing what 3 kids — and especially a 14 year old girl — are doing on the internet is an almost impossible task without good monitoring software. ScreenRetriever fits the bill perfectly — it gives us a perfect view of what’s happening in an unobtrusive and, without going through ‘hoops’, an easy way.” – Mike S.
- “Thanks for developing an excellent tool for parents. ScreenRetriever has given our family more freedom with internet use. The kids use the computer while I cook. With a glance I know all is well. Homework is finished on time without the temptation to browse while Mom is not in the room.” – Cheryl B., Texas
- “Avast. Love the program! ” -Shelby S.
- “I installed it on the computers yesterday & am very pleased with how easy it was to install & use. I look forward to helping my 12 yr old daughter learn how to use the internet responsibly. Again, THANK YOU!!!” -Donna M., Indianapolis, Indiana
A Recent Survey
- “I won ScreenRetriever as a door prize with Old Schoolhouse Expo. We will be keeping it forever.”
- “I love the product. Also, if you had a version that could be loaded on an apple laptop or iPad app that would be excellent.” Thanks for letting us know. The ScreenRetriever Team is working hard to release a ScreenRetriever product for both of these devices!
- “Great product, it does what you say it will.”
- 86% of those surveyed said that they would recommend ScreenRetriever to a friend!
Start to monitor kids internet activity today, so that you can keep your kids on the path to success!