ScreenRetriever is a tool that helps you monitor kids internet activity.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, Paypal, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you research or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your email address, address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. We do not currently share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we may automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, including but not limited to license expiration reminders, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. We will not send you special offers from other companies. We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice will be posted on our home page.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
- Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
- Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us